Wednesday, July 6, 2016

How do I grow?

7/6/16

It has been said pain is often a pre-requisite of spiritual progress-  I agree with that somewhat...however seeking the Lord and asking for His divine guidance in growing spiritually, is actually the hallmark of His gospel. Both ways to spiritual growth are effective when I give the control to God. When I surrender or submit my will to His learning process, I am blessed spiritually. 
It's all about the surrender-

It has also been said "There are cases where our ancient enemy, rationalization, has stepped in & has justified conduct which was really wrong."
If in that moment of decision I can remember, in my life- rationalization is a tool of Satan...and I can again surrender my will to Him who rules over Satan, then He lends me His strength, that I may ignore Satan & his rationalization and follow God's plan for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment