Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Farewell my sweet friend...

My dear friend and workmate Ronalyn Mortensen was found unresponsive yesterday by her husband and spent the day on life support, then this morning her heart just stopped and she went home to her living Heavenly Father. So I wrote this to her....Oh Rona the space you leave behind is immeasurably too large to ever be filled, and seems impossible to live in without you, but Heavenly Father has a plan for each of His children. But Oh how you will be missed! My heart is breaking and my arms ache to hug you, but that will have to wait for yet another day! know you are being rewarded now for your deep abiding faith in our life after death, and I know you will always be close by in spirit for your family, but gosh it's hard to get left behind! Thank you for the trail you are blazing for each of us , I for one will be faithfully following your wonderful example. Til we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment